Monday, February 28, 2011

Chilly weather and photography

Saturday wasnt a very cold day here, After a pretty long gap, we sw the temp around 15 C and were quite happy. We are both travelling freaks and was totally restless since 3 months in a row. We made up our mind, put on our lightest jacket,hoping the tem wont go down and started off to Odaiba/Daiba. Th place is near Tokyo bay, with wonderful shopping malls, a dirty beach(LOL), and lots n lots of hi-fi buildings,which lits too beautifully at at. The main purpose of my outing was posing in front of camera(I love that since I got him as my photographer, hes quite a good one at camera), and if possible eaing something from outside(I did love breaks from my kitchen at time, though I love cooking). Before starting from home, we had nearly 30mins of phooshoot! haha, I enjoyed posing n he too.
We started off and got into the wrong train! the negative impacts of not travelling fo a long time showed up in us. The journey hich should have minimum taken 20 mins now turned to a 40 mins one! But we had our seats n so relaxed and I was almost asleep1
We enjoyed moving around daiba shore, where there were lots of lovely Japanese kids, wh more or less resembled apples. They ere playing in the sands, and parents were having a very hard time controlling them. Me ust kept watching all those lovely sights, while he was busy clicking buildings and the sun.
Mr. Sun was about to take leave for the day
The climate was too pleasing, atatakai climate or very warm climate. We had been there couple of times before too, but this time, it was a twilight expedition. Just remember the clock chime at 5 and then the temperature started dropping off suddenly. No muflers, no caps, no gloves, no shawls, only light jackets!
Oh me, I couldnt believe I survived those. I was like come on lets go home now, I cant stay anymore, as my photosession wa over, but he was still waiting for mr sun to vanish completely, clicking every moment of it
For my skae he took some shadow clicks with sun too, we enjoyed posing, and since it was getting cold, there were only a very few ppl left around. So we didnt have any embarrassment at all! just kept clicking, but again when he stopped my clicks, it was chilly for me. Felt like I should have atleast worn a better jacket. Then comes he next probem. He wanted to go to a point  exteneded in between the bay to click pics. I had to accompany him and I felt my skin was tearing off. He too was shivering and had his tripod on. He clicked some beautiful snaps and I too felt happy for him. Around 6 30 he was done with his photography, since it was completely dark and all the buildings had lit up!
Now it ws my turn to demand, I am hungry, I will die of hunger! Well my sweety took me to my favourite McD and bought me chicken strips, tat was all wat I needed. Done some wndow shopping and then hurried off to home. Back home, seeing the excellent clicks, I was soo happy or him, well it was worth the wait in the chilly weather! he as usual tld me, you need to develop your patience, LOL!

1 comment:

Linda said...

I don't like being cold either! We going skiing a lot in the White Mountains of New Hampshire and it's VERY cold. I always wonder why I'm doing it. But, like you, at the end of the day I realize it was worth it.